9.16.2009

counting the days

I made the decision that I don't want to be where I am anymore.

Now, unfortunately for me, when I get my mind stuck on something, it's really all I can blasted think about. So my very thoughts are consumed with planning and re-hashing what it is going to take to move me, how far I have to go, what I will do when I get there, what the population totals are, and ultimately, the time and money ration which applies almost daily. It's almost more than I can stand.

But I have a few goals in mind, so I suppose it makes it okay.

However, things are still staying relatively as stable as they can be while I work in my mind how I'm going to pull this off. I take this as a sign I'm on the right track, and sometimes it's just really hard to leap blindly into the void.

Other times...well, it's the thrill of a lifetime, isn't it?

No comments: