2.26.2009

homecoming

I'm about to go on a small vacation to go home.

Home. That's an interesting word, isn't it?

I've travelled some. Perhaps not as much as I would like to, but I have lived in Houston for quite some time, in and around. Now going back, it's both dread and anticipation.

There are people I love there. There are places I love there. There's good memories, fun times, and special things.

There's smog and traffic and roadside construction and more buildings and .....etc... etc...

So I've mixed feelings on it.

There's been things in the wind which are heralding me to move back into that area. I'm concerned, but not really worried. I'm not thrilled, but I don't dread the idea. I think I'm a lot better off than I was...but if I did move back, I hope it would be further out, like Humble or Katy.

Who knows?

All I know...is that in about a week or so, I'm going home.

No comments: