1.03.2012

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out...

I cannot express how thankful and relieving it is that 2011 is gone.  I think it has been the most stressful year of my life, with growing pains and hard losses.  In less than a year, I've changed my life a great deal.  I've switched jobs, moved to another city, lost both of my nest mates, and am now overshadowed as the bread winner in my household.

It's been a long, bumpy road.

Most people have started a few weeks ago getting new year's resolutions.  I think I started when I turned in my two week's notice.  Of changes in themselves, around them.  I think part of it is reminding ourselves about what changes we wish to make, and reminding ourselves of our chosen path, so we can focus on moving towards our goals.

SO....here's to changes, to moving forward and to growth and joy.

No comments: