1.22.2012

running in circles

I swear, I've posted it before and again.

What I write is of the moment, pay it no mind.

You have to realize that there are a lot of things which swirl inside my head, just like emotions.  When I write, I write what I feel of that moment, in that space of time.

Sometimes people get offended by these things.  How I could put them to words.  But the fact of the matter is, I can admit to thinking them, regardless of those that would think and not do.  Which is to say, I can put a voice to my mind, even if sometimes it just kind of prattles on.

Doesn't make sense?  Doesn't have to.  The fact that I can say it aloud or write it for the world to see makes all the difference in the world.

I can get sad, pissed off, or upset at whatever.  And in the same instance, happy, blissful and content.  Doesn't matter.  The words translate the experience into being, but like any other experience, they effect the here and now.  Writing is what colours our images of the past, shapes how we communicate at present, and leaves a trail for people to follow in the future.

Even the smallest words matter, even if you don't mean them.  Or if you do.  It's all in perspective.

No comments: