4.28.2012

Real men wear pink - some even pink tutus....

I have to say, this is probably one of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

All artwork property of Bob Carey...hope he doesn't have a cow I'm promoting him on my blog....well...um, no pun intended.
This this is weird?  Hell, it's inspiring.

This guy, Bob Carey, is selling his books, his photography, no...his self-portraits....of him wearing a tutu.  And really, it's all for raising money to help fight breast cancer.  It's called The Tutu Project, and where it might seem really ridiculous to some people, it's one of the most loving, compassionate things I've seen in a while.  Maybe it's a tad bit silly, but that's okay.  Bob is getting out there for his wife, Linda, and his support for her during her fights against cancer, well....everyone could take a page from their book on the strength of love.  

As you know, I personally lost my sister to cancer last year, so to me, this is really, really amazing.  Yup, soon as I can, I'm getting a shirt I'll sport proudly.  Keep doin' your thing, Bob.  You are Legendary Epic.

And in your honor, my friend Trista even got Flash to show his support.  Which, might not seem like much, but really, we're loving the thing you do.

LEGENDARY EPIC.

This is Flash, who owns T. Cook, which of course, took the picture.  I don't think she had tutus for her bunnies or chickens, or she probably would have dressed them too.


No comments: